Anyone Recognize? (1 Viewer)

KHarp1

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any info about this chip? Guy that host our monthly tourney doesn't know much about them. They are ceramic. They don't feel like a SF, at least not
20230211_191612.jpg
the Lucky Dragon's that I have.

Thanks for any info that can be offered.

Not sure you need red $5s for this, but I have a few hundred you/he can have for free. They’re almost all unopened in plastic.

The printing tends to not be centered in these.
I had never really studied them too closely until last night, but, I didn't rely notice anything about them that seemed off. They feel a lot better that the Tina no mold textured, at least to me, but I didn't do a side-by-side deep dive.

Thanks for the info. He thought they were called something along the line of Royal Crown, so that's where I started my search. Come to find out that isn't their name, and, there a lot of people on here that drink Crown Royal

Not sure you need red $5s for this, but I have a few hundred you/he can have for free. They’re almost all unopened in plastic.
That's a great offer, and I'll ask him, but, he's not a cash game player. I'm the one that's going to be running the cash game side. I certainly wouldn't want to mix the two with the same chips.

That's a great offer, and I'll ask him, but, he's not a cash game player. I'm the one that's going to be running the cash game side. I certainly wouldn't want to mix the two with the same chips.
Gotchya! Definitely makes sense :) if you guys change your mind, lemme know! I bought a couple hundred of these just to try out a budget chip option and was pleasantly surprised how nice they felt overall! Went a different direction but still have like 2 or 300 on a shelf :)

I'm kind of surprised myself, especially after learning that they are a budget offering. I've noticed no printing issues, yet, but I'll be watching closer from here on out. You could do worse at this price point.

I have a sample set of the laurel crowns. They are nice. They also have matching plaques at the mrc site for a decent price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom