Anyone recognize these (1 Viewer)

wolfpack

Full House
Reaction score
I don’t remeber where I got these. They feel a lot like a clay chip, even more so than the China clays. I broke one in half and it’s solid no slug and doesn’t feel like plastic. I have 4 colors but have never seen them for.l sale anywhere. A different design with this material would be great
48E79AAF-EBF5-4E52-837B-22CE1D15DD08.jpeg

guess it's a no? would love to have better design made with the process these are made with.

Incredibly difficult design to do consistently with clay.

Could possibly be injection molded... kinda like Bud Jones.

oh I know they are not clay, but the feel and sound is pretty close. I had these a really long time before the china clay started coming out. was hoping someone knew the origin, but they might en d up like faux clay's and be just another formula lost.

Looking at the photo, I would’ve sworn slugged plastic...what did it look like on the inside?

These are most likely solid Nylon injection-molded chips. God knows who made them, but they’re plastics, that’s for sure.

Looks are very similar to Langworthy chips. Material sounds similar, too.

Looking at the photo, I would’ve sworn slugged plastic...what did it look like on the inside?

takes a good amount of pressure but they break in 1/2. no slug its solid white inside.

D13FC020-EAB0-47CC-8AE8-FB6BCC3CF77F.jpeg

was going to upload a video with sound but don’t see how to upload a video from my phone

B58E5FAC-6741-417B-B546-7574F8F8DA05.jpeg

I bet they are similar to these. Unfortunately I bought a bunch of these years ago from The Poker Chip Company. They have no slug and are the same inside.

Langworthy & Co. and RT Plastics produced chips similar to those in the OP. Injection-molded plastics, but with a clay-like feel.

Langworthy.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom