Anyone recognize these? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Wondering what these are and what they go for?
26758B21-F00E-4F81-AD05-DB37FF85807B.jpeg

My focus dial isn't working. But they look like el-cheapo plastics with coin centers made in China. Four suits or four card ranks (or both) on poker chips are usually a good give-away.

Thanks all! I thought I’d seen them before quite a few times and they didn’t set of “value” bells so I’ll let them sit. Seller asking $0.30/per and I wasn’t a fan of the few I’ve handled of this type.

Last edited:
They handle well enough. I have a couple racks of the Jackpot quarter CiCs that I've used in games along with quality CiCs (Mullet Bay, Aruba Americana) and no one noticed any real difference.

They handle well enough. I have a couple racks of the Jackpot quarter CiCs that I've used in games along with quality CiCs (Mullet Bay, Aruba Americana) and no one noticed any real difference.
Lol, which is exactly why I don't have any of the higher-priced versions of plastic CIC chips, either. :D

Yeah just not a CiC person but if anyone else wants them I think its 500 new ones for $150 prob get to $100

Garbage cheapo CIC chips available anywhere. When I had a Bud Jones v6 CIC set, I used a rack of these fracs with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom