Anyone own Sibelius? (1 Viewer)

Brookston

Straight
Reaction score
I know it's probably a long shot but I have a Sibelius sheet music file that I need to transpose into a different key.

I was wondering if anyone has a copy and can convert it for me.

Thanks for looking.

I know it's probably a long shot but I have a Sibelius sheet music file that I need to transpose into a different key.

I was wondering if anyone has a copy and can convert it for me.

Thanks for looking.
A real musician could transpose on the fly. That’s what I’ve heard anyway. I’m a guitarist, so don’t ask me about sheet music. :D

Musescore can read files from most music editors, as well as XML which is somewhat universal now. What is the file extension on your files? Alternatively they have a tool where you can upload a pdf and it gets converted to an editable format, you just sometimes have to fix a few things.

I think I have a pdf of it somewhere too, I might try the upload a pdf option and see if that works.
Thanks!

If you send me the pdf and tell me what key you need I don't mind transposing it for you, since I already have Musescore downloaded on my laptop

If you send me the pdf and tell me what key you need I don't mind transposing it for you, since I already have Musescore downloaded on my laptop
That sounds like a ton of work, are you sure?

Musescore has a tool to automatically transposes for you. It would just be a question of making sure it imports properly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom