Anyone need single chips? (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
If you are ever missing a couple chips let me know and I will include them with your order for free. As long as you place an order with us for anything and I have the chips here in Las Vegas I will include them. This even applies to Paulson chips!

If you are ever missing a couple chips let me know and I will include them with your order for free. As long as you place an order with us for anything and I have the chips here in Las Vegas I will include them. This even applies to Paulson chips!

Amazing gesture! Thanks for all you do.

As you can see, I am a few chips short on the last barrel... I'm hopeful you have these in stock.

765___Selected.jpg

As you can see, I am a few chips short on the last barrel... I'm hopeful you have these in stock.

765___Selected.jpg

This summer my neighbor across the street came home drunk and his wallet was laying in the middle of the street. I saw it at 6 in the morning and brought it inside. I did not know whose it was so I looked inside. Along with his id was a $5000 Aria chip. The collector in me wanted to keep it but I banged on the door and returned it later that day. That is as close as I come to the Aria high denomination chips.

That's a nice offer. Are cheaper chips from dice702 included? That's probably being greedy though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom