• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Anyone near Centereach, NY willing to reship? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
There’s a ceramic tournament set that I love, but it’s just a little too far away from me to drive over. Is anyone nearby Centereach, NY that could pick this up and reship it?

I know that this also brings some attention to it for people to poach, so I’ll say if nobody comments in the next 48 hours willing to reship I’ll have no problem with someone else just buying them

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/537630560556042/

I know that this also brings some attention to it for people to poach, so I’ll say if nobody comments in the next 48 hours willing to reship I’ll have no problem with someone else just buying them
Low demand for these so they probably won’t get poached (came here ready fo say - take it down!!!! Lol) but if someone does... it’ll likely be within the first 2 hours not 48.

Low demand for these so they probably won’t get poached (came here ready fo say - take it down!!!! Lol) but if someone does... it’ll likely be within the first 2 hours not 48.
I won’t be able to get them without a reshipper anyway, so que sera sera. I was just so shocked by the price and love the feel of desert sands ceramics. Figured it a good thing to hold me off until the next alibaba GB lol

There’s a listing somewhere on here where chippers are located. There’s enough where you’re very likely to find someone within an hour of the chips and maybe even a few minutes if it’s near a city. Shoot them a pm and remove the chances of a poacher. Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom