Anyone match their pool table felt to the poker? (1 Viewer)

joseywales

Straight
Reaction score
so I have a nice poker table, with burgundy cloth, which is due to be replaced. The family has now decided to get a pool table for that room. Turns out, blue is the best color for billiard felt, followed closely or perhaps even with traditional green. I was planning on both tables being burgundy, but perhaps it’s time for a more modern look?

so I have a nice poker table, with burgundy cloth, which is due to be replaced. The family has now decided to get a pool table for that room. Turns out, blue is the best color for billiard felt, followed closely or perhaps even with traditional green. I was planning on both tables being burgundy, but perhaps it’s time for a more modern look?
No sir! traditional green is the best and only way to go! Be sure to use Simonis 860 you can get away with Gorina. Both are great cloths

I read various articles where blue, which is what you see in tournament play, is the easiest on the eyes. Surveys listed it as the number 1 or 2 color to play on. I’m not hardcore, but I’m also not 20 anymore, so anything that helps the eyes os a good thing.

Burgundy...among the worst :(

The tables at the bars where I play weekly are all blue cloth. National level tournament used green. I think you're good either way.

I have traditional green pool table felt on my tables and have had them on since 2005. Never had to replace, never "fuzz up" and very easy to clean. Had more then a few times had full beers spill on them and just wiped it down with a cloth. Can never tell it happened. Very happy with the pool table felt material. I just use a pool table brush every once in a while to clear off dust etc. Good stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom