Anyone know how JACK Cincinnati Compares with HSI - Sizewise? (1 Viewer)

Nanook

Full House
Reaction score
I know I saw someone had posted rough numbers of all the chips that were replaced at HSI when that place was re-branded/Sold whatever. I think I even might remember seeing a breakdown of each denomination. I but I can't seem to find it. I do recall that it was a crap ton - like 500k or 600k chips or something stupid like that.

Just for comparison, how many chips are we thinking Jim brought back with him?

I know I saw someone had posted rough numbers of all the chips that were replaced at HSI when that place was re-branded/Sold whatever. I think I even might remember seeing a breakdown of each denomination. I but I can't seem to find it. I do recall that it was a crap ton - like 500k or 600k chips or something stupid like that.

How big of a truck was he driving? does he have a license for driving a truck with air brakes?

Question is how many trips back and forth?

I am wondering the same. I need those JACK $2's for....science purposes....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom