Anyone know? Barrington classic table, plywood or MDF? (1 Viewer)

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone own one of the 10-person “classic” Barrington tables?
It’s the one w/blue felt and black leather.

I’m looking to confirm that the table is 12mm plywood, and not MDF.

I can find descriptions that say both!

Amazon says plywood…

EB0216B4-7FFA-4EA6-B855-087F842BDFE9.jpeg

While Wayfair says MDF…

EFF1582F-DAB8-47C6-82D0-C6C9AABAC639.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I remember noticing it being plywood the one time I had it disassembled... but it was a few years ago so I can't state with absolute certainty.

Thanks… hopefully I can get some confirmation from another source here soon.

Anyone?

I'm 99% sure mine (slightly older version with orange felt in the middle, but same table) is plywood
side note...nice to run into another southern IN person. I'm just up the road in Sellersburg.

nice to run into another southern IN person. I'm just up the road in Sellersburg.
Howdy neighbor!
Unfortunately that will be short-lived as I’m moving to Columbia, MO in about a month due to work… and it seems to be a poker wasteland.

Based on responses here I’ve ordered this version of the Barrington.

Actually ordered it through Target for an additional 5% off.

I’ll update this post when it arrives and let everyone know if it is still a plywood table.

Now… about changing out those drink holders for deeper ones… :unsure: . I’ll go read up on those posts now.

Based on responses here I’ve ordered this version of the Barrington.

Actually ordered it through Target for an additional 5% off.

I’ll update this post when it arrives and let everyone know if it is still a plywood table.

Now… about changing out those drink holders for deeper ones… :unsure: . I’ll go read up on those posts now.
im planning replacing my cup holders this weekend possibly. it should be fun.

I'm in the process of refinishing an old Barrington table - it's completely stripped down. As you can see from the picture, it's all plywood, except for the center rail piece, which, for some reason, is MDF.

Attachments

• Barrington table.jpeg
    Barrington table.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 65
I'm in the process of refinishing an old Barrington table
Thanks, and good luck with the refinish!

Assuming yours is an old blue-felted “classic” version, we’ve got confirmation of a plywood deck.

I’ll try to determine if they still build them this way when mine arrives Thursday or Friday.

Yet the Triton tables are mdf (they admitted this on FB when it was questioned) and cost almost 4x as much. You think for $1500 they would be plywood.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom