Anyone know Balanar? Trade gone very wrong. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phcjpp

Two Pair
Reaction score
(London) + Shipping to Portland, Oregon, USA
All,

Sorry to say it looks like I have been really let down by @Balanar. Just wanted to warn anyone else to be careful dealing with him. I purchased a large number of chips from him and sent funds on the 11th June (having carefully checked his reputation here which seemed really really good). As of today he has not sent the chips and does not respond to my PM's. While I accept it can take a few days to pack and post chips the almost 3 weeks that has gone by with nothing happening and then the fact he is not responding to PM's would suggest my money is now long gone and so is he. So please be careful and don't make the mistake I did - I note he has been visiting the forums so clearly would have seen my messages so is making the choice not to respond.

Regards
Chris

Sorry to hear that. Though I am surprised, ive had only good interactions with him.

Hopefully this gets resolved for you soon.

Thanks! It all started very well with good comms but once the money had been paid he essentially went quiet on me. Real shame - as you say he has a good history on here. Just don't want anyone else getting caught out. Obviously I would love for this to be resolved but given the time that has now passed I think it is increasingly unlikely.

Chris

I hope it does work out for you Chris. I was messaging him a while back about some barrels, he mentioned a UK purchase that he could maybe sneak my barrels into to save on shipping which I guess is yourself. It did take me a few weeks to get a reply on one PM (but then I hadn't paid anything), so I hope things work out for you and he is just busy. :tup:

Hi Chris (and everyone else)!

Without repeating a lot of what has been said previously in my pms to you: The chips are being packed. I'm having trouble arranging for DHL pick ups with my schedule. Your chips will reach you. Cheers!

Not to mention you recently just added on a few more chips to your order. I had to find time to head out to the post office and get the supplies. The COVID -19 situation doesn't make things easier. In fact, I already feel bad that another buyer has been waiting for chips to be shipped out as well. I understand your frustration and apologise. I will get these out as soon as possible. Trust me - having these with me causes me stress as well. I want them shipped but I want them shipped safely and without issue.

With respect - all it takes is a PM to show progress. I can see the above might make you angry but imagine how I have been feeling given the exceptionally large sum of money I sent you - I struggled to sleep last night coming to terms with the fact the money was lost.

Hopefully we can put this to bed now.

Best
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom