Anyone in Vegas this coming week? (1 Viewer)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I had to cancel my trip to the Melee this year with stuff going on. However as a consolation it looks like I can sneak out this coming Sunday for a quick trip to Vegas.

Anyone else there this Sunday on? I will be there until Thursday.

I'll also be arriving there this Sunday. Will be playing a few Wynn and Venetian events. Where do you usually play?
I have not been there in several months and need to check to see what poker rooms are still open. I am at Caesar’s which does have a poker room that is still open

I have not been there in several months and need to check to see what poker rooms are still open. I am at Caesar’s which does have a poker room that is still open
If you like rooms with fun promos, check out The Orleans. The "Full House Festival" is currently at $4K for making the designated full house. You can view all of the promos at: https://www.bravopokerlive.com/venues/the-orleans/

Otherwise, you can't go wrong at Aria, Bellagio, or Wynn.

If you like rooms with fun promos, check out The Orleans. The "Full House Festival" is currently at $4K for making the designated full house. You can view all of the promos at: https://www.bravopokerlive.com/venues/the-orleans/

Otherwise, you can't go wrong at Aria, Bellagio, or Wynn.

I’ll have to see where I will play. I have played at all of those mentioned with the exception of The Orleans.

Well, the obligatory pic. Those that know, know!!
E9F82068-186F-41CE-BD4D-2AB6C106DB04.jpeg

If anyone needs me I will be here for a while!

02813863-0960-4755-A0EB-438AC5B787F3.jpeg

Have a blast out there! Wish I could be there too. Hopefully in June for WSOP and CCA :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom