Anyone in Tampa for the big game this weekend? (1 Viewer)

In Southeast FL for a few weeks but won’t make it to Tampa unfortunately, as I would love to get together.

Have a great time, man!!

A couple of friends and I are headed to Tampa for the Super Bowl this weekend. Anyone else going, would love to grab a drink and say hello!

When can we expect photos of you with both Brady and Mahomes? Tuesday? Wednesday?

When can we expect photos of you with both Brady and Mahomes? Tuesday? Wednesday?
hahaha, nah, just going with a friend who has basic seats. Its going to be an interesting sight to see a Super Bowl stadium at 50% capacity. I've only been a couple of times, once in ATL and once in Santa Clara. Both times, the energy was insane because of the crowds.

@Windwalker do Bills Mafia a solid and throw one of these at TB12
dual-layered-realistic-silicone-dildo-w-full-shaped-ball.jpg

Never wanted to go to the Super Bowl because the crowd is full of fans of both sides and fair-weather fans, but the next NFC championship game in Santa Clara I am there

hahaha, nah, just going with a friend who has basic seats. Its going to be an interesting sight to see a Super Bowl stadium at 50% capacity. I've only been a couple of times, once in ATL and once in Santa Clara. Both times, the energy was insane because of the crowds.

Is there such thing as basic seat in a 50% capacity Super Bowl stadium ?
Closed I will get is finding a non scrambled stream :(

I have not been to a Super Bowl in several years. Fun times when you attend everything going on. It would be interesting to see how they are doing everything this year.

I was once on a board that met at Super Bowl every year. As a guest of a pretty well known sports/drink company we had a great time with private parties and great seats. aaahhh! The good old days!

enjoy!

I live a little south of Tampa - when are you arriving ?
Waiting for a landing time slot at the Tampa FBO, if not will have to land in Lakeland, but hoping for between 5-8pm on Saturday.

Is there any such thing as "basic" SB seats?

Hahaha, definitely not 1994. I was 17, fresh in the country, working in a college cafeteria, and barely able to afford a winter jacket. Boston was COLD!

I was in ATL in 2019, for the Patriots win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom