Anyone have these BCC colors you can post? Help determine this BCC color. (1 Viewer)

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
So I have a classified for some BCC T-molds and have twice been told they may be dark chocolate.

In person they look dark charcoal or black to me when compared to other brands of chips. Definitely not brown. But I have no BCC to compare and am not familiar with BCC colors.

Can someone post side by side dark chocolate, black, and all shades of charcoal or anything close to black/charcoal please?

To me I don't see any shade of brown or chocolate when looking at these in person.

Last pic for comparison the barrel starts with a Paulson GCR charcoal 100 and then a Paulson Fun Nite 100 black.

Attachments

• 20170821_184513.jpg
    20170821_184513.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 187
  • 20170821_184211.jpg
    20170821_184211.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 20170821_184341.jpg
    20170821_184341.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 169
Don't have chip pics to post, but based on your photos those are 100% dark chocolate. BCC charcoal isn't that dark, and their black is a really deep, rich black.

Dark choco in BCC is really dark, but still brown. If you don't see it, it could be the lighting (try taking one into daylight), or that you just don't see it (people experience colors differently). Here are BCC charcoal, black and dark chocolate based chips. Of course take into account that the color would slightly change between batches of clay, yours could be ever darker / less brown than usual.

full

full

Had totally forgotten that I actually have a color sample set of the t-molds. The black chip in there isn't quite as black as my other BCC chips, gotta love that BCC color variation... :unsure:

So I guess I shouldn't say I'm 100% that your chips are dark chocolate, but I do clearly see a brown tint in your pics. Color me 99% sure then. :LOL: :laugh:

full

Ok it's the same as your spotted T100 on the left which would make it charcoal. I can easily see the top chip base color is a dark brown and mine is a charcoal color.

I think it's my low light pics that make it look off. Will take better lighted pics. Thank you so much!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom