Anyone have some feedback on the folding table (not just the legs) from Chan Man? (1 Viewer)

James McGill

High Hand
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with these folding tables:
7ac01d_716815e3c5484278b3bdcb7a5800857b~mv2.jpg

I'm sure they are top notch based on what I've read about Chan Man's products, so I'm really just curious about how this table plays and if the folding seam is an obstacle or not. Thanks to everyone ahead of time.

We very rarely build tables that fold in half, in fact the image you posted is the only table that folds in half that we've ever built other than a table topper.

For toppers, we've made a few. I make a tri-fold system where the table folds upwards rather than downwards. There's a removable piece in the middle which you remove to fold the table up. The felt is 1 piece, no seams.

We very rarely build tables that fold in half, in fact the image you posted is the only table that folds in half that we've ever built other than a table topper.

For toppers, we've made a few. I make a tri-fold system where the table folds upwards rather than downwards. There's a removable piece in the middle which you remove to fold the table up. The felt is 1 piece, no seams.

View attachment 246783

View attachment 246784

View attachment 246785

View attachment 246786

View attachment 246788

View attachment 246787

Thank you, sir. I appreciate the reply. That's a nice little solution you have there.

@T_Chan, that is fantastic! Would a topper like that with non-custom cloth be similarly priced to one of your standard tables?

View attachment 246783

View attachment 246784

View attachment 246785

View attachment 246786

View attachment 246788

View attachment 246787

LOVE the pedestal base!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom