Anyone have experience with the Franklin Sports folding table? (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Those are pretty crappy tables made with really cheap materials. Tend to bow in the middle, and they are a real PITA to modify or upgrade. I've never seen one with deep cupholders, either.

Those are pretty crappy tables made with really cheap materials. Tend to bow in the middle, and they are a real PITA to modify or upgrade. I've never seen one with deep cupholders, either.
Gotcha. So the Barrington is still a better option.

I don't see how they can be any better or worse than the Barrington or even Fat Cat tables; I've played on them with friends and had absolutely no problems, no even bowing in the center. Probably only happens when so many people put so much of their body weight on it, which is completely unnecessary. Even heard the cup holders are better than most folding tables, even the two previously mentioned ones.

Saw reviews of the Franklin tables on several sites and all gave it good reviews. Yeah, you can't customize or anything, and a solid table with solid, no-folding legs are preferable. But if you just want a good table to play on just as is and have good storage, then I doubt you can go wrong and should be a good purchase for the price.

I'm looking to get this exact table in green once I move into my new apartment to play our poker nights here.

Does the triton tables bow in the middle? I would pay that amount for a foldable table, but just curious.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom