Anyone have any spare volara & speed cloth? (1 Viewer)

boltonguy

Flush
Reaction score
Hi,

I've managed to install my Shuffletech into a cabinet and am looking to dress it up a bit. Looking for a 24" x 24" piece of 1/4" volara and 24" x 24" piece of speed cloth or other tabel covering (color isnt important). I'd happily pay for these but dont want to buy a full roll of volara - cant find a piece for sale just a 4' roll.

Thanks!

1638977772514.png

Last edited:
Nicely done...please let us know how you like the shuffler.

I have some scraps but not economical to send these (even for free)....there must be some members that have a piece left.
@Irish @T_Chan

I have used the shuffler for a few games now - i wish I had bought one years ago.
So far no issues except minor jams that clear trivially. We used to always have issues with guys forgetting to shuffle (and we shuffled behind!), cant shuffle, etc and the Shuffltech has improved the game immeasurably!
Its too bad there is such mixed feedback out there that made me apprehensive to spend the $$. it is the bomb.

We use 2 decks and always have one in the shuffler. It's almost as fast as playing online :)
We used to get 10 hands an hour (joking but it was pretty bad ...)

Yeah - it would cost $60 for 1 year of each shipped. That's what I paid for the cabinet. I'll keep looking but thx for the tip!

You probably already have north of $800 into that cabinet and shuffler and you worrying about $60?! Come on!! I wanna see how this thing turns out!

LOL! What I really want to do is make a 17 x 14” table top from a Baltic birch scrap that I have and mount that on top of the cabinet abd lift the top of the shuffler up so it sits flush and isn’t set down inside the top of the cabinet. Need to find a friend with a table saw to cut that and a router to round the edges. Then I’ll drop the $$ on the foam and the speed cloth. What I’m looking for now is a temp fix to dress up the top of the cabinet as is, if that makes sense.

Yeah...so the spare cloth etc is for temp fix...could you not knock both projects out with a yard of each?

Ok - I found the left over volara and speed cloth from my table build! I used a 1/4 plywood insert as a base for the volara. So it matches my table. Got it all assembled and running tonight. I filled the inside with acoustic foam. Now I need to decide if I'm going to fill, sand and paint it black to match my table. Answer is yes but maybe next month. It was a fair bit of work getting this far.

1640148139075.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom