Anyone have any experience renting out their Disney Points? (1 Viewer)

philhut

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
So I am Canadian and have Disney Club Points. I have point to use this year but given the current "internment" of travellers in my country I am considering renting out my points to be used this year Any advice or recommendations of services or private options to get advice on this other than just Disney? I always thought this would be a good viable option for an annual vacation, who knew this is how things would be. Currently to me knowledge vacation club points are the few ways to get into the resorts/parks etc currently if your not a florida resident....

any advice would be great

I’ll ask my wife we rented a DVC place last year, we couldn’t go and got credits rebooked for this year.

There are private services that match DVC owners with people who want to "rent" your points. One example of many is https://dvcrentalstore.com/.

I can't recommend a specific company as I've never used one, but that seems like a good place to start for a reasonably easy option.

David's DVC rental does this as well. Also, check on the carryover of your points first. Disney lifted their outdoor mask requirement last week, so things are looking up!

David's DVC rental does this as well. Also, check on the carryover of your points first. Disney lifted their outdoor mask requirement last week, so things are looking up!

Yes, The issue is not Disney for me its that I live in the interned province of Ontario. I have contacted a few places. DVC rental store got back to me right away and forwarded all of the essential IRS paperwork to file as a non-resident for any revenue. Currently waiting on IRS documents. I have 170 points in my bank and another 200 for this current year that I have to decide upon. My banked points need to be rented out because I will not be able to travel with my family in that time given the current travel restrictions and costs in Canada. I have a few more months to decide on the 200 points for this year before banking or renting them. Ideally I can't wait to get my family and self out "anywhere" else for a while.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom