Anyone have an upcoming CSQ CPC order that I can tag along on? (1 Viewer)

MarquetteMonkey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to add a $5k chip to my Story Hill lineup. I am just looking to do the minimum 100 chip order per denom, but I wont hit the 300 total chip minimum. Ideally I'd like to get in before the end of the year. If anyone happens to have an order close and is willing to let me ride along, it would be much appreciated. I'll kick in a full Story Hill sample set if someone can help me out.

Thanks!!!

I think CSQ just got installed so the next run after that might not be for a bit. Excited to see the 5k

I am looking to add a $5k chip to my Story Hill lineup. I am just looking to do the minimum 100 chip order per denom, but I wont hit the 300 total chip minimum. Ideally I'd like to get in before the end of the year. If anyone happens to have an order close and is willing to let me ride along, it would be much appreciated. I'll kick in a full Story Hill sample set if someone can help me out.

Thanks!!!
I added on for less than 300 chips. You just need to email David and ask.

I am going to do an add-on to the sets I just ordered and haven’t received yet. But the current run just started shipping and the next run is about a year away so I am far away from dropping the order. Also, my order will be pretty tight like 300x between three different chips so I won’t have extra capacity in my order if you just wanted a barrel or two (meaning you would need a full 100). But if no one else steps up you are welcome to join me.

I think CSQ just got installed so the next run after that might not be for a bit. Excited to see the 5k
I am going to do an add-on to the sets I just ordered and haven’t received yet. But the current run just started shipping and the next run is about a year away so I am far away from dropping the order. Also, my order will be pretty tight like 300x between three different chips so I won’t have extra capacity in my order if you just wanted a barrel or two (meaning you would need a full 100). But if no one else steps up you are welcome to join me.
Thanks everyone - what I am hearing is I have some time lol. I was mostly trying to get in ahead of price increases for next year (assuming those have been announced? I haven’t looked yet)

I added on for less than 300 chips. You just need to email David and ask.

A ways back I had asked David about it and he said I needed 200 minimum. Maybe I should start working on a $25k too :wtf:

Thanks everyone - what I am hearing is I have some time lol. I was mostly trying to get in ahead of price increases for next year (assuming those have been announced? I haven’t looked yet)

A ways back I had asked David about it and he said I needed 200 minimum. Maybe I should start working on a $25k too :wtf:
Or extras of an existing denomination, or a commutative chip… :)

Does "add on" mean additional chips of an existing denomination so Dave already has artwork, etc
or can "add on" mean a new denomination or two

MINIMUM ORDERS
We require a minimum order of 300 chips. Within a 300 chip set you can have up to 3 unique chips. In a 400 chip set up to 4, and in a 500 up to 5 etc. Orders for 39mm and 44mm chips cannot be combined. Minimum order size for add-ons and re-orders will be evaluated on a case by case basis and lowered if possible.​
Hope this helps!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom