• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Anyone have a table from this Chicago area builder? (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/fuo/d/new-8-10-player-poker-table-overstock/6835813059.html

They look to be well made and reasonably priced. Just wondering if anyone has experience with them.

BTW... B-twang if you’re driving from Iowa, to pick one up, feel free to stop by my house. It’s right on the way (about 20 miles from this dude) and we’ll feed you and put you up if you don’t want to round trip it in one day.

I have one too. Definitely recommended. Builder is a nice guy- I saw his garage/workspace and was impressed by how organized and clean it was.

BTW... B-twang if you’re driving from Iowa, to pick one up, feel free to stop by my house. It’s right on the way (about 20 miles from this dude) and we’ll feed you and put you up if you don’t want to round trip it in one day.
Very nice offer, Jeff! I may take you up on that. If you can pair that with a poker night, you may even get enough money from me to cover your costs. :D

Bottom of the rail is not super smooth, IMO. Passable, especially for a self built table, but if I'm paying for it, I want it smoother than that.

You know, I was having a bit of an off day (and its only 8:30am), and it was this post and the wonderful sentiments expressed therein that brought me out of my funk. @Jeff , well done that man.

@Beakertwang where do you live in iowa?

Might want to check with @bsdunbar1 if you are close to omaha nebraska. He builds awsome tables. I should be getting mine soon.
I'm SE Iowa, much closer to Chicago than Omaha.

Edit: not that I should rule it out. I need to get over there for some poker with the Nebraska crowd, right @SeanGecko ?

Just wanted to chime in, I ended up picking up a table from this builder this weekend. Very pleased, excited for its inaugural game this Thursday.

Now that I have this table, I think i'm going to rip apart my other table and get rid of the racetrack /w chip and drink holders and re-do it edge to edge felt... I can't stand it. I actually bought it cheap on craigslist like 5 years ago before I really got into all this stuff and found PCF.

IMG_20190428_185514.jpg

IMG_20190428_185616.jpg

IMG_20190428_185654.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom