Found Anyone got any “Hat No Cane” chips laying around? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
A few months back I bought a small set of these on a whim for like $20. I know they’re crap, I’ve got much better sets, but for some reason I like em. I’d love to just build a monster set of them because… why not? If you’ve got any collecting dust let’s talk about me taking em off your hands. Judging off eBay there are a few different types - these are thinner than normal chips by a hair, feel like clay, have no flashing on the edges, and have 1-3 injection bumps within the hat (would love to match these).
F4CAACE8-8CAF-447C-9E9F-C7A3595C55A6.jpeg

Last edited:
I come across these all the time. I'll send you a link next time.

I've got a set of these, around 400 or so IIRC, and I'd let them go for really cheap price + shipping. I can take some photos tomorrow.

I like them too, they're super light and have a different feel than most plastics -- almost ceramic like -- and I always thought they'd make a great travel set since they are so light, but I never really travel anymore with people I play poker with.

I've got a set of these, around 400 or so IIRC, and I'd let them go for really cheap price + shipping. I can take some photos tomorrow.

I like them too, they're super light and have a different feel than most plastics -- almost ceramic like -- and I always thought they'd make a great travel set since they are so light, but I never really travel anymore with people I play poker with.
I would love them! Let’s connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom