Anyone ever tried this inexpensive round folding poker table, "Sunnydaze"? (1 Viewer)

pedrofisk

Flush
Reaction score
While I like the Barrington a lot I think this one might be an easier sell to the spouse since I can argue it is food for board games. It is only 6 players but that is better than zero players. I always have my PCF mat and a folding table as well.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07J48RPBM/ref=sspa_dk_detail_7?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07J48RPBM

Easier sell to the wife space- or money-wise?
At any rate, most wives will say yes to any table that can be an instant dining table too, by either adding a dining top or easily removing the rail.
If money isn't the top concern, I 'd talk to Mr. Chanman:)

I wouldn't recommend it, especially for $200. Small, leg design leaves little space for legroom, and the shallow cup holders are a useless spill disaster waiting to happen.

Don't know what space you have available, but you could throw away all cheap stuff and have a fine dining table, which can be uncovered as a fine poker table.
Chanman0515de_adc6854b18dd45cda851d65f1a2e4802~mv2_d_2592_1944_s_2.jpg

It shouldn't be hard to talk her into this^^
(Pic courtesy of His All Craftiness, the Chanman) :)

Much appreciated gents. As much as I'd love a Chanman it's not in the budget for now. No need to spend money on junk either so mabe Barrington it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom