Anyone else take their table outdoors? (1 Viewer)

pitchie

Sitting Out
Reaction score
The weather is so rubbish here the majority of the time here in the UK, we relish the chance to get outside when it's nice.

Every couple of years when the weather is good enough we take my custom table outdoors for a two day game. BBQ, beers and poker. Always a great weekend.

FB_IMG_1585349529836.jpg
FB_IMG_1585349482806.jpg
FB_IMG_1585349374950.jpg

Even the cat gets involved!

I run an annual multi-table tournament outside.

We run it at the end of summer but since it's in the Vancouver area weather can vary from extreme heat to rain.

View attachment 429822

Brilliant. We've struggled with the weather a few years but we've been quite lucky on the whole. Last year was amazing.

It always reminds me of the year Stu Unger won the WSOP outside Binion's.

y'all look british, lol...just as i would look redneck if i posted my pic

No offence taken :D I guess we do really.

Love playing outside. When we built our new house, the screened in porch was only supposed to be 15' long x 11' wide. I told the sales lady I needed to double the length because it wasn't big enough for poker. She laughed and my wife said, "he's not kidding!" And the poker porch was born. Me and @Lil Tuna enjoying some margaritas on the poker porch :)

20190420_144753.jpg
20190420_170650.jpg

I have a couple times, but bugs (gnats and mosquitoes, mostly) and humidity can make it unpleasant.

We don't suffer with the insects over here so much. We've been lucky the last couple games. Great weather in the day. Nice food and drinks. Good company and poker into the night.

There's something kinda romantic about playing poker at dusk outside in warm weather.

Wish we had the tub too! :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love playing outside. When we built our new house, the screened in porch was only supposed to be 15' long x 11' wide. I told the sales lady I needed to double the length because it wasn't big enough for poker. She laughed and my wife said, "he's not kidding!" And the poker porch was born. Me and @Lil Tuna enjoying some margaritas on the poker porch :)

View attachment 429832View attachment 429833
We should have the game outside in May my friend. Will definitely need all the fresh air we can get by then.

I’m drawing a blank on who the owner of the Boulevards are ( sorry, they are one of my top five favorite customs ever, can’t believe I can’t remember who has them) but I remember some pictures posted of their outdoor games. Very cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom