Anyone else having trouble accessing thechipboard.com? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Thought I saw a message from David about it earlier today but then it disappeared. Basically it's not connecting to the webpage cause it's not responding. Wondering if anyone else has the same issue?

I am as well, but this is not unusual. It goes down for brief periods of time quite regularly. I'm using the word "brief" rather liberally here - sometimes it's hours.

Seems to be somewhat normal from time to time they go through swings of accessibility

Weird haven’t ever had an issue besides when it’s down for maintenance and it’s been constant all day today argh

Last night it wouldn’t come up on my iPad but would on my laptop. Won’t pull up now on my iPad. Left the laptop at the office so can’t check

Has anyone seen any Pine Shed $5s over there recently? I got a lead that maybe some had been recently posted

Just a quick update - per Spragg, the server that TCB, et al, resides on is currently suffering from catastrophic hardware failure. That's all I know. I've seen no ETA for a fix.

Goodness knows I have no clue why their stuff wasn't on commodity hardware.

I wish they would upgrade to whatever platform/software PCF uses.
It is in Spragg's best interest to delay upgrading/migrating for as long as possible. That upgrade/migration is unlikely to occur until there is literally no other option.

Reactions: JWC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom