Anybody want to play mixed games online? (1 Viewer)

grebe

Flush
Reaction score
I got invited to a private online site called kings club. It's kind of like poker mavens I guess (never played there). The allure of this particular one is that they have mixed games! Software is actually great, however there is very little traffic and it's kind of an under the table thing. You definitely have to weigh the pros and cons here, but as far as I can tell, it seems like a legit operation. Here are some pros and cons, plus the games they are spread.
Pros:
-software is AWESOME....super smooth super easy to play. By far the best online software I have played since Full Tilt
-multitude of games available
-ability to have private tables
-players are expected to BEHAVE...no berating or acting like an imbecile. (thats a hard word to spell)
-no pros tolerated. Not sure how they police this, but since it's a private room, they can boot people if they are destroying a game. There are some very large stakes played here, I am told.
-Low rake....5% which I think is also capped. The guy that runs it can tell you what you pay in rake at any time as well. It's double this at Bovada.

CONS
-very light traffic
-There is a level of trust in a stranger required at these sites. Basically, if someone decides they are going to take your money, there isnt much you can do.
-It's a private site, so you can get booted if you like acting like an imbecile. two way street....
-there is a rake.

Games spread (that I am AWARE of):
triple draw: badugi, badeucey, badacey, 2-7
stud: 7 stud hi and hi/lo, archie, super stud, razz
holdem: reg and double board
omaha: reg, bigO, double boards, all the bells and whistles, plus DRAWMAHA
OFC: regular, 2-7, add a joker, progressive, etc
There are more...

They also have some other functions, like mandatory straddles, run it twice features, etc.

I will be looking to play LIMIT mixed games ($1.5/$3 stakes) on this site whenever the games come together. If you would like to check it out or would like to jump in reply in the thread and I will private message you. If we get enough players, I think we can have a private game and pre select the games that will be spread. I am not affiliated with them in any way, do not vouch for them (other than "seems legit"), and gain nothing by getting people to join, other than more players in the pool means more games I can play.

Also feel free to post up questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
Interested. I'll gladly lose a couple hundred to some scummy site runners once if it means I can play some draw. And 1.50/3 are pretty much the exact stakes I want to play for this type of thing.

grebe

Flush
Reaction score
Do they still do the 'agent' thing?

I have no idea about this....not sure what it means. I have a guy that recruited me from a 2+2 post...I transferred him the BTC and he put money in my account. Told me the rules and is very chatty on discord...in a good way. He seems very casual and friendly with people that post on discord, and we played some poker together last night. Is he my agent? Probably. But, the transactions went smooth and the software is great.

I am sure that @Hornet is more in the know than I am, I would go with whatever he says.

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
I was able to find this video about the site from 9 months ago. Just gives a bit of an overview.

Hornet

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea about this....not sure what it means. I have a guy that recruited me from a 2+2 post...I transferred him the BTC and he put money in my account. Told me the rules and is very chatty on discord...in a good way. He seems very casual and friendly with people that post on discord, and we played some poker together last night. Is he my agent? Probably. But, the transactions went smooth and the software is great.

I am sure that @Hornet is more in the know than I am, I would go with whatever he says.
I’m far from an expert, but based on what my friends have told me, the agent gets paid based on referrals or referrals from referrals. I believe it’s a percentage of the rake. Basically the agent gets a cut of any action in the private room created by the agent. The agent is “responsible” for making sure people actually pay and get paid. So one question I would have is whether you can create a private room without being an agent.

JustDave

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to see someone supporting all of the circus games for the true degenerates.

Not to hijack, but is there anywhere to play circus games for free just to get some reps?

JustDave

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m far from an expert, but based on what my friends have told me, the agent gets paid based on referrals or referrals from referrals. I believe it’s a percentage of the rake. Basically the agent gets a cut of any action in the private room created by the agent. The agent is “responsible” for making sure people actually pay and get paid.
Not to say it can’t still be a functional system? But anyone who was a part of, or more commonly had a wife who was part of luluroe or any of those other mlm schemes probably just saw a lot of red flags.

grebe

Flush
Reaction score
This game happened last night, albeit short handed. Not gonna lie, I had to look up SEVERAL games on the fly because I had never heard of them. Mostly 1.5/3 limit with some NL and PL stuff mixed in. Lots of draw games and low games...badeucey, badacey, NL single draw 2-7, NLHE, PLO, double board PLO, straight up badugi and 2-7, hell we even played Razz! The NL and Pot limit stuff is capped at $25/player, which is a smart way to mix it in to a limit game. As mentioned, the software is great, but you really need to be up on your games, because they change every 6 hands and there are A BUNCH of them....don't think we played the same one twice in an hour.

IF you are interested, send me a message....the associate is trying to get them going on the regular and we could use a bigger pool. You have to be comfortable putting some money thru an associate though, so just keep that in mind. My personal experience is that he is VERY responsive thru his discord channel and seems to have a very solid reputation among a large channel, however I have only deposited so far, no withdrawls. Overall, this site is very slow...almost no other traffic except a 4/8 limit mix of stud8/O8 game that I have dusted off a few hundred in. I have since moved over to Poker Bros thru same affiliate and he was very accomodating getting me set up, actually gave me $50 to try it out....I made another deposit after and he didnt take the $50 back.

I get nothing if you sign up besides a larger circus games player pool.

grebe

Flush
Reaction score

In the above post, everywhere I said "associate", input "agent". So yes, they are doing this thru agents.

Reaction score
I got invited to a private online site called kings club. It's kind of like poker mavens I guess (never played there). The allure of this particular one is that they have mixed games! Software is actually great, however there is very little traffic and it's kind of an under the table thing. You definitely have to weigh the pros and cons here, but as far as I can tell, it seems like a legit operation. Here are some pros and cons, plus the games they are spread.
Pros:
-software is AWESOME....super smooth super easy to play. By far the best online software I have played since Full Tilt
-multitude of games available
-ability to have private tables
-players are expected to BEHAVE...no berating or acting like an imbecile. (thats a hard word to spell)
-no pros tolerated. Not sure how they police this, but since it's a private room, they can boot people if they are destroying a game. There are some very large stakes played here, I am told.
-Low rake....5% which I think is also capped. The guy that runs it can tell you what you pay in rake at any time as well. It's double this at Bovada.

CONS
-very light traffic
-There is a level of trust in a stranger required at these sites. Basically, if someone decides they are going to take your money, there isnt much you can do.
-It's a private site, so you can get booted if you like acting like an imbecile. two way street....
-there is a rake.

Games spread (that I am AWARE of):
triple draw: badugi, badeucey, badacey, 2-7
stud: 7 stud hi and hi/lo, archie, super stud, razz
holdem: reg and double board
omaha: reg, bigO, double boards, all the bells and whistles, plus DRAWMAHA
OFC: regular, 2-7, add a joker, progressive, etc
There are more...

They also have some other functions, like mandatory straddles, run it twice features, etc.

I will be looking to play LIMIT mixed games ($1.5/$3 stakes) on this site whenever the games come together. If you would like to check it out or would like to jump in reply in the thread and I will private message you. If we get enough players, I think we can have a private game and pre select the games that will be spread. I am not affiliated with them in any way, do not vouch for them (other than "seems legit"), and gain nothing by getting people to join, other than more players in the pool means more games I can play.

Also feel free to post up questions and I will do my best to answer them.
No thank you, but I hope to see you a week from Friday (on 10/29) for more mixed game fun. I'm going to try 4/8 instead of PL.

Moxie Mike

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm interested. I'm also know a few people locally who might play.

I'd like to know a little more about how it operates... who collects, how cashouts work, how funds are transferred, etc.

How do games comes together?

grebe

Flush
Reaction score
I'm interested. I'm also know a few people locally who might play.

I'd like to know a little more about how it operates... who collects, how cashouts work, how funds are transferred, etc.

How do games comes together?
The agent runs a discord channel and he messages me direct when he is going to try to pull a game together...we just talk on discord and decide where to sit (there are several mixed game tables on kings club). He is west coast, I am east coast, so it's usually in the evenings my time. You can also just sit at a table and see if anybody joins you, or tell your buddies we are going to go sit in at a table and play that way....no organization is required thru him to go play....he and I just chat because we both love mixed games (it's actually how I met him). His goal is to have this game run nightly, but it is not currently happening....traffic is just too low.

He is basically a money exchanger for the sites....he runs a crapload of different games all over the map (pokerrr2, poker bros, mavens, etc). He takes your money, then downloads it into whatever site or club you want it in. I have done mine by bitcoin into his account. He is very prompt. Like I said, I have only sent, I have not received so I cannot personally vouch for this guy's character or anything like that so I wouldnt play with anything that if you lost it, you would be willing to go to court over. That being said, high stakes games take place on his sites, and I have seen pro poker players that I know (and I don't know many) on his discord channel.

My advice is to message me and I will send you my phone number we can chat. Then I can get you on the discord channel and you can talk with him directly. If you decide it's worth the risk, then make a deposit and let's play cards. Yes, it's shady, but it beats the hell out of playing a bunch of multi tablers and bots on Bovada and ACR when you are stuck at home and want to play cards.

Top Bottom