Anybody seen Krish? (1 Viewer)

I realized a little while ago that I hadn’t seen him post in a while, I was beginning to wonder if I had missed some major drama on the public facing part of the board.

It's not that uncommon to fade out for a bit. This is my third go around.
I hear ya there. I’ve done the same thing more than couple times, a few by choice and a few by not.

I came back one time after a long time off and the third or fourth thread I looked at were one of the original NAGB chips and I couldn’t believe my eyes; then after only like 5 minutes or so of reading I started to realize there was not only new, customs Paulson chips but also an insane amount of drama. I think I was reading threads and trying to figure out what happened for two or three hours straight.

I've been thinking about this for the past 2-3 weeks. I usually love seeing what he has to post, but haven't seen much and he hasn't been on here in general for a few weeks. Hope everything is okay with him. I'm guessing probably work stuff.

Went back into his thread last night to relive some memories from the past year of stuff he's found.

1670652163113.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom