Anybody remember this Foxwoods hundo? (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
This one is stunning.
I know I’ve kept my Foxwoods set to THC only, but at 10.5 grams with a hole in it, I’m assuming it’s at least leaded.
Anyway, it’s the only Foxwoods hundo I’ve ever seen for sale, so I couldn’t resist. It was advertised as a “rare prototype” and since I’ve never seen one before, I have no reason to question it. But how do rare prototypes hit the market?
D639E347-8F19-4B3E-B9DB-BD71288920C6.jpeg

Anyway, I don’t ever remember seeing these chips on the tables. Chipguide has it listed as “current,” but it certainly isn’t. And since the only image they have is one that’s notched, it makes me think I’m right - that these chips were never live.
Anybody know?

97EE44E3-06B8-4016-9873-446BFD182FE1.jpeg

2A5093A4-C17C-49DD-B3E7-C096C20CAD2E.png

I’ve seen all of the variations live except that one. I went pretty religiously 6-8 times per year for blackjack from open till 2000 and then again for poker from 2008 onwards. Maybe it was on the tables in the interim?

I thought the rise of RHC was at the time when the vast majority of lead was removed from chip formulas?
Almost any RHCs made in the 1990s will be textured inlay and leaded. The two examples I can think of are PCA $1 chips, and almost all of the original Soaring Eagle chips. Textured leaded RHCs are still damn good chips, but there aren't a whole lot of them out there.

Almost any RHCs made in the 1990s will be textured inlay and leaded. The two examples I can think of are PCA $1 chips, and almost all of the original Soaring Eagle chips. Textured leaded RHCs are still damn good chips, but there aren't a whole lot of them out there.
Like I said earlier, the weight suggests it’s leaded; I’d guess if there wasn’t a hole drilled out of it, it would weigh almost 11g
ACF80B48-6E2F-4B4E-AFCE-110599DAC4CF.jpeg

It does not have a textured inlay, but I don’t think that rules it out from being leaded. Especially since it’s a hologram inlay (see the pretty little hat and cane) - I bet those have to be smooth?

A9CFDC6A-64C2-4317-817D-2D8D40DBB8E8.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom