Cash Game Anybody played at Ebro(Florida) Greyhound Park/Poker Room? (1 Viewer)

Tanner Kaza

Two Pair
Reaction score
Curious to see if anybody has played at Ebro Poker Room/Greyhound Park, as I will be traveling down to Santa Rosa Beach for my best friends wedding next month. Saw a few pictures of the poker room and checked out the website but was curious to see if anybody had actually played here or not. Thanks!

yeah, I played there 1 time almost 2 years ago. I was at Destin on a family vacation and went mid week. The racing part was dead but the poker room was busy. It was descent accommodations. Mgt was attentive, had some high hand specials. I never won any of that but the competition wasn't terrible or super tough. I was able to generate some extra vacation spending money while I was there.

Its about an hour from Destin, maybe 45 minutes or less from Panama City. We are planning another beach trip this summer, and I'll try to play again.

Update on this place, I stopped by and played for about an hour and a half as I was the first one in town for a good friends wedding. Place looked like a ghost town when I drove by, with very old concession style seating for the dog races(no races on Thursdays while I was there), but up a few flights of concrete stairs the poker room was actually surprisingly decent.

Only 1 table of 1/2 running as it was about 2 o clock on a Thursday, and I was lucky enough to grab the last seat. In for $180 out for $441 in about an hour and 45 min. Management was nice, and everybody that was playing was a local on a first name basis with each other and the dealer.

Below are a few pictures of the poker room and one of the cooler "Snappers" I have now in my collection. (FYI Big thanks to the management for allowing me to take a chip as they are only used internally, I pleaded my chip collector case and she caved). Overall a 7/10 room but it was clean in the poker room, nice players ( with the exception of the snarky local who I called down 3 streets with bottom pair to win a decent pot SCORE), and I will be back for sure at some point in the future.

Attachments

• IMG_1952.JPG
    IMG_1952.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1957.JPG
    IMG_1957.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_1956.JPG
    IMG_1956.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_1960.JPG
    IMG_1960.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_2001.JPG
    IMG_2001.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 289
ok room, good tourneys if i remember right. I was there December 2017. Played a couple nights. Really good food from the restaurant. Looked like clay chips so wore down and shiny they felt like plastic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom