Anybody inviting in northern NJ or the NYC-metro area?

softchewy

Full House
Reaction score
Haven't found any either, but am interested in a friendly stakes game.

gopherblue

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'm in NYC as well. I'd be interested in joining a game. I'd offer to host, but my wife would kill me.

Mental Nomad

Full House
Reaction score
There's an irregular .50/$1 NLHE game some weeks on a weeknight in midtown on 42nd that I go to - plays randomly. It's in a building I used to live in; I hosted a weekly game back when I was there.

PM if you want to get in touch and I'll ping you back next time there's a game in case you want to come by.

CO0LHand

Pair
Reaction score
I've got a monthly game going and this is the inaugural season of a league i'm trying to get going. I might be down to host relatively soon. What days work best for people? My games thus far have usually been during the week but if enough people are interested i could shift to Friday or Sunday evenings.

I only have cash sets but I run tournaments on them.

So far it's been a $50 buy in (40 to pot 10 to league for prizes) for $200 in chips and play until there's a winner.

Rebuys and late starts are allowed the first two hours or until $2/$4 blinds (I have been doing 30 minute blind raises but might change that)

It's a bigtime work in progress right now and if you patient it might be fun. Once it gets going a bit more it should be cool, I just can't commit to more than once a month right now.

I also want to get a semi-regular cash game going but want to use the tourney to build a group of regulars.

Last edited:
Top Bottom