Anybody have experience with these racks? (1 Viewer)

DeeVee8

Straight
Reaction score
Getting some 43mm chips soon and I'm looking for storage.

https://pokerchiplounge.com/acrylic-chip-tray-with-lid-for-43mm-size-poker-chips.html

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 11.16.13 AM.png

Once I get the measurements, I'll see if they fit in this...

black-husky-portable-tool-boxes-235577-64_1000.jpg

They work well. I'd buy them again. The notches in the top and bottom keep them from slipping. I store them vertically, so I don't have to worry about that. They don't come apart, but I've got them packed pretty tight. I like to store ceramics vertically, so they're sitting like they do on the table.

They work well. I'd buy them again. The notches in the top and bottom keep them from slipping. I store them vertically, so I don't have to worry about that. They don't come apart, but I've got them packed pretty tight. I like to store ceramics vertically, so they're sitting like they do on the table.
@DeeVee8 Can you post some pics of chips in these trays, with and without cover on. Do you still like them? are they worth it? with shipping they come out to about $6 per tray. I need 11 for when my new 43mm Royal chips come in from Apache.

Thanks

Hmmm never knew these were made. May have to pick a rack or 2 for some old Egyptian Octagons I have lying around.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom