Any SEO Professionals? (1 Viewer)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wondering if we have any folks here that live in Search Engine Optimization . Google and reddit and business blogs suck, I'm just curious to hear and chat a little bit about the secret sauce that goes on behind the doors. I know it's not an exact science, I'm really just looking for a little chat on how best to shadow or follow up on my SEO vendor (trust but verify!), whether that's just doing my own homework or using something like Brighthouse/SEMRush/Ahrefs to follow along.

Figure there's often been someone here that works or can help in every other random field, why not ask about this? Even if it's just a couple quick messages, I'm happy to shoot over a sample set or some DBs and whatnot for your time (so much better than buying you a coffee!).

Thanks,
Jeff (Barrie)

I worked for an SEO shop doing email marketing for four years. I'm hesitant to say I know anything about the current landscape, but I have used some of the tools you mentioned. If you have questions, feel free to PM, and I'll see what I can recall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom