Wanted Any quantity of Silver Club $100s, with trade bait (please help me in my quest) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I’m trying to build a rack of Silver Club $100s, one single at a time if necessary. I realize that this may be a long journey, but they go so well with my mostly Nevada Club set that I can’t resist. Can anyone help?

F18E6B08-190D-406B-B862-D28DC7EC1AB1.jpeg

Willing to pay generously for singles, and even more generously for larger quantities. I have plenty to trade if cash doesn’t interest you. Singles, sample sets, TRKs including Nevada Lodge and Fitz $100s, PCAs, PNYs, Bahamias, some nice bourbons, a kidney perhaps. Just let me know what works for you and I’ll do my best to make it happen.

Last edited:
I’m trying to build a rack of Silver Club $100s, one single at a time if necessary. I realize that this may be a long journey, but they go so well with my mostly Nevada Club set that I can’t resist. Can anyone help?

View attachment 772710

I have plenty to trade if cash doesn’t interest you. Singles, sample sets, TRKs including Nevada Lodge and Fitz $100s, PCAs, PNYs, Bahamias, some nice bourbons, a kidney perhaps. Just let me know what works for you and I’ll do my best to make it happen.
Daymn, nice work

View attachment 772710

I have plenty to trade if cash doesn’t interest you. Singles, sample sets, TRKs including Nevada Lodge and Fitz $100s, PCAs, PNYs, Bahamias, some nice bourbons, a kidney perhaps. Just let me know what works for you and I’ll do my best to make it happen.
Get this man a kidney!

View attachment 772710

What a fantastic set of chips !!!
Hope you find the Silver Club $100 chips ..

View attachment 772710

That is some TRK goodness right there!!! :love::love::love:

I have gotten a lot of helpful information, leads, and tips from people, so thanks everyone. But no chips yet …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom