Any preppers out there? (1 Viewer)

fw7f5cikp5n41.jpg
erry day lately....

Real prepers should already be in their secret bunkers out in the middle far West Texas. If you are still waiting around your house and going to work, perhaps you aren't serious. let's be clear, martial law might be coming tonight when the secret UN police come to take your guns and force a mind control vaccine into your veins. Get in the bunker right now!

You don't need biohazard protection once you get inside the bunker. There aren't any people within five miles of your buried railroad car. Any virus you got, you bring in yourself.

Be ready to shoot on sight. Your tracks haven't washed or blown away yet. Let the coyotes have the bodies.

Come on people! Protect your families. Get them into that bunker, don't come out till 2022.

Real prepers should already be in their secret bunkers out in the middle far West Texas. If you are still waiting around your house and going to work, perhaps you aren't serious. let's be clear, martial law might be coming tonight when the secret UN police come to take your guns and force a mind control vaccine into your veins. Get in the bunker right now!

You don't need biohazard protection once you get inside the bunker. There aren't any people within five miles of your buried railroad car. Any virus you got, you bring in yourself.

Be ready to shoot on sight. Your tracks haven't washed or blown away yet. Let the coyotes have the bodies.

Come on people! Protect your families. Get them into that bunker, don't come out till 2022.
Nah. The Palouse is where it's at. Better farming. ;)

Last edited:
I think my wife is a closet prepper. I just checked the pantry and we have at least 3 months of canned and dried foods as well as food for a couple of months in the freezer. She's been away looking after her mum for the last three weeks and really all I've had to buy is bourbon, fruit and ice cream. Fruit so the kids get something fresh, ice cream so that they'll be quiet for at least a few minutes a day and bourbon as anesthetic for my brain after having to deal with them. Unsurprisingly, there are plenty of these staples in stock!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom