Any pr0n of hotstamps with edge spots? (1 Viewer)

pipdenny

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is even a thing, but I wanted to see what they would look like.
I am playing with this idea for a custom set.

Thank you everyone!

1592799742309.png

1592799789983.png

1592799862244.png

@Klobberer has some beauties, @uclaure I think still has a nice collection. I believe my boy @FortyMorty is rounding out a nice spotted hot stamp set! Not sure what's hiding in the vault but pretty sure @ovo has some amazing stamps as well! Sorry if calling any of you out is inappropriate, just figure most of you guys can destroy our little set!

Not once you've seen the colors of those BCC GCRs!

For me: 1. GCRs 2. Aurora Stars (Why oh why did I sell mine???)
Seriously Larry you could have brought those back to Maryland for a meet up!! Haha even the Lady Luck RHC tourney chips are amazing!!

Not once you've seen the colors of those BCC GCRs!

For me: 1. GCRs
Good news -- GCRs probably the nicest set ever made on the BCC flame mold.

Bad news -- GCRs were made using the BCC flame mold.

ANY other mold available from BCC at the time would have been a vast improvement, and well worth the few pennies/chip in extra expense.

Good news -- GCRs probably the nicest set ever made on the BCC flame mold.
Bad news -- GCRs were made using the BCC flame mold.
ANY other mold available from BCC at the time would have been a vast improvement, and well worth the few pennies/chip in extra expense.

Agreed, but there's nothing we can do about that now. :(

And the colors are still spectacular. They is what they is...

Hard and I mean hard not to pick the spotted Aztars that @kmccormick100 posted... they are truly breath taking!!! But calling @JeepologyOffroad hes always got some fire hot stamps that are also hard to compete with!!
Yeah except this so breathtaking you spend more time looking at the chips and not paying attention to your hand and not realizing that your full house with sixes full of Jack’s isn’t gonna beat the other guys full house with Jack’s full of sixes.

Yeah except this so breathtaking you spend more time looking at the chips and not paying attention to your hand and not realizing that your full house with sixes full of Jack’s isn’t gonna beat the other guys full house with Jack’s full of sixes.
For chip nuts this is absolutely the truth!! Would love to get the opportunity someday to play a spotted tourney set, but I agree I would be obsessed with the chips and play like crap! But at least for once I would have something legit to blame it on!! Haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom