Any poker podcast recommendations? (1 Viewer)

namsupak

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Just wondering if you all had any recommendations for some poker podcasts.

I have listened to red chip poker and Jonathan Little's podcasts, those are fun little snippets but not enough for a longer commute.

I looked at the crush live poker podcasts, are they worth the subscription?

Top Pair Podcast is a good one, geared toward home-game topics.

Top Pair Podcast is a good one, geared toward home-game topics.
I like that one okay esp when they had the two original hosts, but now I don't think it is as good and there really isn't any strategy discussed. It is a fun one to listen to if you like stories and different games rather than NLHE

Crush live poker podcasts have improved my game drastically over the last year and a half. Bart Hanson’s older podcasts Deuce Plays and Cash Plays (I think) are still free and floating around, lots of good material. The CLP subscription is worth it though in my mind.

Just Hands
Thinking Poker
Postflop Poker Podcast

Ante Up on occasion - not for the strat just for the fun of the guys.

The Breakdown by the Poker Guys is really fun. Good hand analysis of televised hands and great banter between the hosts.

The Breakdown by the Poker Guys is really fun. Good hand analysis of televised hands and great banter between the hosts.
I wasn’t aware of these guys and you are right, super entertaining. Thanks!

I do listen to the Poker Guys occasionally as well. Their theory isn't quite at the level of Just Hands, but they are good and definitely entertaining.

Plus, they are based in Portland (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom