Any interest in limit game strategy PAHWM? (1 Viewer)

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
I'm running a No Limit 2-7 Single Draw tournament tomorrow followed by some mixed limit games. Just trying to gauge interest about posting some PAHWM for a few hands from the session. Games will likely be some combination of:

O8
Stud8
Stud high
2-7 Triple Draw
Badugi
Razzdugi
Drawmaha
Double Board Omaha
Archie
Badeucey

I realize a lot of limit games can have a lot of automatic decisions, but it might be fun for anyone not super familiar the games. I'm not an expert in all these by any means, but I do play them fairly regularly and have opinions on their strategy. Especially the HORSE games and Draw games. I'm not that experienced with Drawmaha and the Omaha variants though.

heck-yeah.jpg

Unfortunately, the game didn't go in the way I was expecting. (Multiple people dropped out last minute, and we didn't run for long.) No Drawmaha was played. Nor did any interesting hands really happen. I got just one 2-7 triple draw hand I might post tomorrow.

I'm a huge fan of limit games. I find the strategy far more interesting and fun than NLHE.

I am playing 90 percent limit online these days....definitely interested, and I will try to post up my interesting limit hands as well. Unfortunately, my games are all Hold'em....the least fun way to play limit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom