Any interest in an NCAA Lax Bracket? (2 Viewers)

Donation made. Thanks for everyone's participation. It was great to talk lax, and a helluva lot of fun!

I can spot @Perthmike if payment is an issue because of his travels. Seems like he's good for it.

LMK.
No worries. I'm not in a rush, just wanted to poke the bear (koala?) a bit. I like the idea of rolling into a longshot bet on the Super Bowl if he gets that message; especially with the Ravens, because of all the Maryland ties to the lacrosse world.

No worries. I'm not in a rush, just wanted to poke the bear (koala?) a bit. I like the idea of rolling into a longshot bet on the Super Bowl if he gets that message; especially with the Ravens, because of all the Maryland ties to the lacrosse world.
I know the homer in me is showing, but I gotta tell you, I don't hate this bet...

Ahem... @Perthmike...
I know you’re busy in Vegas, but you’re the lone outstanding payment to wrap this up. To tug at heartstrings, the sooner that payment’s made, the sooner I’ll make my charity donation. ;)
Ooohhh better idea! Stop in a sports book and put $20 on the Baltimore Ravens to win the Super Bowl for me and we’ll split any winnings. Good luck in Vegas!
I know the homer in me is showing, but I gotta tell you, I don't hate this bet...

Hey, guys! Remember when I suggested betting on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl in May? Good thing I didn't make that silly bet when it was going off at 40/1...

Hey, guys! Remember when I suggested betting on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl in May? Good thing I didn't make that silly bet when it was going off at 40/1...
I had a feeling about this team. No where near this good of a feeling, but a feeling was present. NOBODY saw this coming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom