Any info on these chips? Are they collectible ? (1 Viewer)

Woof bummer... hopefully that person isn't reselling, not sure why someone would need 1,800 of these :(

It was me. I contacted the seller via PM to buy a couple racks of the $0.50s. He said he was hoping that someone would buy the entire lot, so I did. I will keep the ones I want, and sell off the rest. Likely after playing a limit game with them next weekend! @chase @Mr. Cheese @palindrome @Chris Flynn @WoodburyPoker @JustinInMN

set.jpg

It was me. I contacted the seller via PM to buy a couple racks of the $0.50s. He said he was hoping that someone would buy the entire lot, so I did. I will keep the ones I want, and sell off the rest. Likely after playing a limit game with them next weekend! @chase @Mr. Cheese @palindrome @Chris Flynn @WoodburyPoker @JustinInMN

View attachment 216298
Hooray! I'm glad and nice pickup! I was just afraid I'd see them all listed on eBay the next day. Good luck with the game @inca911 !

Woof bummer... hopefully that person isn't reselling, not sure why someone would need 1,800 of these :(

Excellent find none the less!
Thanks yeah package delivered this morning so you will need to find him to get the answer .. sorry I don’t collect chips so I really don’t know much about them that’s why I seek for collectors opinion like you guys. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom