Any ideas for my set (1 Viewer)

Elsurfista19

Sitting Out
Reaction score
72A81DE4-3765-4457-8339-F2E40CE57F2E.png

I don’t like my green 25 I need some ideas for it but how does the rest of the set look as far as edge spot progression (not terribly worried about that) and also just clashing colors and flow of the designs

Looks alright to me. You don't really need to worry about edge spot progression, especially since this is a tourney set. The main thing is that the chips have to look sufficiently different (from a base colour + edge spot colour/pattern) point-of-view so that they are easily distinguishable in the pot and in stacks. Presumably, you will have a common inlay design that will tie all the chips together.

One thing I like to experiment with is changing contrasts between progressive denominations, such as going bright-dark-bright-dark from a base colour POV, with opposite contrast in edge spots.

I always feel light base color should have dark spots
green.png

Before getting too locked in, check the pricing spreadsheet to make sure you're in budget. When I did mine, I had to make revisions after my first lineup priced out at more than I expected.

If chip #4 is using Dayglo Saturn as the base (I can’t tell for sure), you may want to reconsider that. It might be the worst CPC color, particularly to be used as the base color. It looks like plastic and changes color as the light changes.

1613704270293.png

I always like green and lavender, or green and pink. You already have pink in #3 so...

I'd also pick on #4 a little - looks washed out, needs some more contrast

Attachments

• 1613704143695.png
    1613704143695.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 47
View attachment 639176

I always like green and lavender, or green and pink. You already have pink in #3 so...

I'd also pick on #4 a little - looks washed out, needs some more contrast
Yeah I’d agree with that I added it in after the fact when originally I wanted orange to be my 1000 which I may go back to

Before getting too locked in, check the pricing spreadsheet to make sure you're in budget. When I did mine, I had to make revisions after my first lineup priced out at more than I expected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom