Any good poker table makers to recommend ? (1 Viewer)

cowmera

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Dear all,

Chanpoker tables did not reply my email so I guess they are still overwhelmed. Hence I would like to enquire if there are other good makers of poker tables? I want one with stylish table legs instead of those conventional gambling table legs.

Thank you

I will say that while Tony is backed up he will still help anywhere he can whether it’s from printing you a custom cloth to diffusers to cup holders. He also always offered up advice when I got stuck building mine and had questions. He is beyond stand up and I can’t say enough positive things about @T_Chan even tho I built my own. If you have minimal tools I’m happy to help walk you through what I did. It was such a fun experience!

I will say that while Tony is backed up he will still help anywhere he can whether it’s from printing you a custom cloth to diffusers to cup holders. He also always offered up advice when I got stuck building mine and had questions. He is beyond stand up and I can’t say enough positive things about @T_Chan even tho I built my own. If you have minimal tools I’m happy to help walk you through what I did. It was such a fun experience!
Hey there! Thanks for offering.
Allow me to explain a few details…
I’m not in the US and my first choice was customising one from China but they do not make stylish legs and their wood isn’t premium quality.
I’m actually resigned to customising a foldable one from China if I can’t find a customised table I like.

Hey there! Thanks for offering.
Allow me to explain a few details…
I’m not in the US and my first choice was customising one from China but they do not make stylish legs and their wood isn’t premium quality.
I’m actually resigned to customising a foldable one from China if I can’t find a customised table I like.
I 2nd everything Brandon said.
@T_Chan is your best option, just depends if your timing and his schedule work together.
But as far as getting you a customized table there is no one better.

I 2nd everything Brandon said.
@T_Chan is your best option, just depends if your timing and his schedule work together.
But as far as getting you a customized table there is no one better.
That’s what I’ve googled. He seems to be the best. Oh well, I guess I’ll hold on to getting a table.

@cowmera Could you please let me know when you emailed? I just checked the sales email account, and don't have any messages that haven't been replied to, nor any in the spam folder.

Even if we aren't currently taking orders, we've still been replying to all emails. So I'm a little concerned to not have seen anything come in.

Thanks,
Mike

Eric (@1enick72) at big slik poker tables was awesome to deal with. I am sure he can help you with whatever you need. Good luck with the build!

Sorry if I missed your email, I've gone through my email account as well and don't see anything that's pending. That being said, I do get pretty swamped and have occasionally read an email, meant to reply to it and then get distracted and forget. My short term task memory sucks.

You can send me a PM, or send another email to me at sales@chanmanpokertables.com.

@cowmera Could you please let me know when you emailed? I just checked the sales email account, and don't have any messages that haven't been replied to, nor any in the spam folder.

Even if we aren't currently taking orders, we've still been replying to all emails. So I'm a little concerned to not have seen anything come in.

Thanks,
Mike
I sent it late last year via the contact form in your website. Thanks

Sorry if I missed your email, I've gone through my email account as well and don't see anything that's pending. That being said, I do get pretty swamped and have occasionally read an email, meant to reply to it and then get distracted and forget. My short term task memory sucks.

You can send me a PM, or send another email to me at sales@chanmanpokertables.com.
Will do. Thank you very much :)

Another vote for @T_Chan. If you're not in a rush, it's worth the wait.

My crew used to talk about how great my chips are, but since getting a Chanman topper last year, all they talk about is how awesome the table is.

03450515-73EE-4569-A7EA-229FC0059729.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom