Any games in the Denver area? (1 Viewer)

Welcome! You're right in the middle of the action there, so lots of choices for games. I'm down in Littleton but I don't host too often. I try to do an outdoor game on my deck each summer and a couple others throughout the year.

Here are a couple good restaurants in your part of town to check out too:
Lechuga's - try the Elegante first
La Casita - some of the best tamales in town. Also good burritos and breakfast burritos. Excellent green chili.
Tocabe - it's like Chipotle with Navajo fry bread and other Native American food

Welcome! You're right in the middle of the action there, so lots of choices for games. I'm down in Littleton but I don't host too often. I try to do an outdoor game on my deck each summer and a couple others throughout the year.

Here are a couple good restaurants in your part of town to check out too:
Lechuga's - try the Elegante first
La Casita - some of the best tamales in town. Also good burritos and breakfast burritos. Excellent green chili.
Tocabe - it's like Chipotle with Navajo fry bread and other Native American food

And don't forget Cafe Brazil!

Get the grilled manchego cheese and the 12-year rum flight. You can thank me later.

Wow! Thanks for the fast responses. I'm living in the West Highlands on 38th ave and Lowell, let me know when the next game is!
Yeah, Andrew has topless dealers on a regular basis. Great times! :eek:

I host a monthly league tourney every month. Pm me if you are interested in playing this Sat night. Cheap night and good times. Many CO members attend regularly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom