Any Custom Table Makers in Colorado (1 Viewer)

ejc

Waiting List
Reaction score
I'm looking to see if there are any custom poker table makers in Colorado on these forums. Not wanting anything too complicated, but want something nice (gaming suede, nice vinyl, good padding). I plan on attaching my own legs to a table top. Just not willing to pay Gorilla prices ($1,240 for what I am wanting). I'd rather try to build my own than pay Gorilla prices, but ideally would find someone that knows what they are doing here locally.

Thanks,

EJC

Lots of people here who have built there own and would probably be happy to help.

I had lots of help from @ruskba and @markleteenie on my own builds.

Don't know of any commercial table-builders, although I'm sure they exist.

I'm certainly open to giving it a go, or at least working with them if he needs some shop space or bigger tools. Would be good to get some experience with making poker tables at least.

Have you priced out a @T_Chan? Otherwise it’s a great winter project if you want to save some money and make some sawdust.
Him getting a Chan table would be insane... shipping would take up a quarter of the entire budget... which is probably why he's asking for local talent... I'm guessing the only way to get a table like that in your price range is to do it yourself, since the custom gaming suede is going to cost $250 on its own... I have no woodworking experience whatsoever and I built mine which is far more complex and difficult than what you're proposing... grab some plywood from Home Depot and go for it!

Yeah I'm not always the best choice for a poker table. Thanks for the tag @ruskba, most appreciated. Sounds like OP is looking for something more budget friendly. I've been known to be the nemesis of many wallets.

Yeah I'm not always the best choice for a poker table. Thanks for the tag @ruskba, most appreciated. Sounds like OP is looking for something more budget friendly. I've been known to be the nemesis of many wallets.
@T_Chan Is crossing the border the big issue, or is it just as expensive to ship something so large and heavy even within either country?

Shipping within Canada is cheaper than shipping to the USA, but not by much. Poker tables are large and bulky and are expensive regardless of location, even shipping from USA to USA. I haven't had any issues shipping to the USA, in fact at least 70% of my customers are US based.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom