Any ASM 44mm sets in the wild? (1 Viewer)

Beakertwang

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score
I got a 44mm ASM color sample set recently. Obviously, there are plenty of CPC 44mm chips as part of custom sets, but I've never seen any of the large ASM's here, on eBay, or anywhere, for that matter.

Just wondering if anyone has seen or owns a set of these.

@Beakertwang i think I’ve still got you covered. My reading and walking skills might have failed me, but I can still rely on my memory. I’m sure these are asm.
View attachment 239307

Those are really cool!

I really like the feel of the oversized chips. They've been my shuffle stack for a few weeks now. It makes it weird to go back to 39mm.

I got a 44mm ASM color sample set recently. Obviously, there are plenty of CPC 44mm chips as part of custom sets, but I've never seen any of the large ASM's here, on eBay, or anywhere, for that matter.

Just wondering if anyone has seen or owns a set of these.

View attachment 239306
From bottom to top: DG Arc Yellow, Mand. Red, Purple, Ret Lavender, Dark Green, Ret Blue, Black, Lavender, DG Peach, Yellow, Light Green, DG Green, Light Blue, DG Yellow, Red, Ret Green, Green, Grey, Light Choco, Orange, Retro Red, DG Orange, Blue, Imperial Blue, DG Pink, Dark Blue, Pink, White, Choco.
Are those right?

From bottom to top: DG Arc Yellow, Mand. Red, Purple, Ret Lavender, Dark Green, Ret Blue, Black, Lavender, DG Peach, Yellow, Light Green, DG Green, Light Blue, DG Yellow, Red, Ret Green, Green, Grey, Light Choco, Orange, Retro Red, DG Orange, Blue, Imperial Blue, DG Pink, Dark Blue, Pink, White, Choco.
Are those right?
Probably. I don't have them in that order any more.

What colors are on your 2000 chip? Base and spot colors?
I assume you mean in the Knights of the Round Table set. Maybe @Perthmike can clarify, but I'm guessing it's a dayglo peach base, with red, mandarin red, and orange spots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom