• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Any Apache Cases 25% off (1 Viewer)

Hainzr

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know Harbor freight has 25% off all Apache cases until 4/5/20...:jawdrop:
50816E10-E5AB-49B5-9EBB-B0DCCC617FC7.jpeg

So what are the chances I can just use both coupons and make 2 separate online orders? They are different coupons I'd numbers...

So what are the chances I can just use both coupons and make 2 separate online orders? They are different coupons I'd numbers...
I think that you can use both coupons on the same order, as long as they are for separate items (25% off of one item, 20% off the second item). I don't think that you can stack those two coupons for the same item, although there was (were?) some coupons posted here a few weeks ago that did not have restrictions on stacking.

Can someone link a guide to appropriate sizing?
Tons of threads here. Here is a recent one - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/recommended-size-of-apache-case.54475/

Use the search button, you'll find dozens more.

How many chips do you want to fit in, and does that include extras? The 3800 will fit 800-1000 chips (39mm) or so, including room for cards and buttons. Some people suggest a 4800 for 1000 chips, depends on how much padding you want (how much abuse the case will see during transit).

Tons of threads here. Here is a recent one - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/recommended-size-of-apache-case.54475/

Use the search button, you'll find dozens more.

How many chips do you want to fit in, and does that include extras? The 3800 will fit 800-1000 chips (39mm) or so, including room for cards and buttons. Some people suggest a 4800 for 1000 chips, depends on how much padding you want (how much abuse the case will see during transit).

Thanks. I admit I was being lazy

Do any fit 1200 chips ?
I can fit 1700 Royals (43 mm) in my 4800, but not a lot of padding left over. 12 racks of 39 mm chips should be no problem. I think that some members have even used a 3800 for 12 racks, but again the padding would be a little thin. There are threads that show how people have configured the layout for different numbers of chips (and cards/buttons) for the different models. (I'll let you do the search ;))

i'm bored. theres 2 harbor freights in the area... i guess i'll take a drive and pick up 1 from each.

Got mine today after using the code online. It is awesome. Thanks for the code.
image.jpg

I got a green one and it is sweet. Now I need to find a good thread here with how to set it up!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom