Wanted Any and All the CPS Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RowdyEstep51

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hey guys, I been doing some purchasing off some of you already for CPS Chips, but if anybody needs to unload some CPS chips, I'm your huckleberry.

I have a 30+ player tournament and need all the demonations I can get.

The T100, T500, T1000, T5000, T25000, T100000, T250000, T500000, T1000000

Also for my close friends I want to get some CPS Cash Chips. Need anything you got (I'd prefer the Almond $1, since i already have about 300 of them, but if you got blue $1, i can entertain your offers). I'm looking for any chips from a 25 cents all the way up to the $100.)

But no matter how little you got (even if it's only 25 chips) all the way up unloading your whole set, I may not be able to buy everybodys at once, but I promise I will get with each and every one of you that replies in a timely manner.

Thanks for you time and take my money!

My 30 man tourney is this Friday... after that, I'm unloading my CPS chips to make room for my CPC hot stamps.

I have a couple thousand chips (cash and tourney) and, if you can wait a week, will sell you whatever you need.

They do, but the ones I need alot of (100's, 1000's, 5000's) are out of stock and Josh has already told me that for the foreseeable future they don't plan on getting any more in soon.

My 30 man tourney is this Friday... after that, I'm unloading my CPS chips to make room for my CPC hot stamps.

I have a couple thousand chips (cash and tourney) and, if you can wait a week, will sell you whatever you need.
I'm interested in maybe 4 or 500 for a cash set .25 1 5 and 25s

I am seriously considering selling my large tournament set, it's never been used and likely won't be. Feels a bit like selling a child, however..... was in on ground sub-zero with that project.

I'll be looking to sell my once-played, 1000 piece tournament set in November. I have all the big denominations. If you're still looking it might work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom