Found Any and all Starbursts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Working on an open-ended Starburst set and hunting all colors, though I'm partial to snagging any Blaze Orange, Pumpkin, Arc Yellow, Day Green, Yellow, Lavender, Fuschia, Aqua, Showboat Grey or Sky Blue. Will consider any condition but preference is for VG+, prefer to avoid overstamps.

source.gif

Last edited:
Yep, thanks. I've seen most of the current listings, but the pricing is way above what I can pay (some exceed $9/chip). There's a nice rack of sky blue on there now but even those are almost $4/chip.

But sky blue is so worth it :tup: .... one of my all time favorite colors for Paulsons (my old micro cash solid set had sky blue 1's)
Ha, totally. I guess that's what I've been struggling to get a handle on. I know folks have been saying to start my baseline at somewhere in the vicinity of ~$1/chip and then go up from there based on the desirability of the color, condition, etc - but I'm not quite sure how far up is reasonable. Is $4/chip reasonable for a highly sought after color? More?

Ha, totally. I guess that's what I've been struggling to get a handle on. I know folks have been saying to start my baseline at somewhere in the vicinity of ~$1/chip and then go up from there based on the desirability of the color, condition, etc - but I'm not quite sure how far up is reasonable. Is $4/chip reasonable for a highly sought after color? More?

4$/chip is not reasonable for solids, imo. Although maybe not too far off for mint Blaze orange THC chips. I'm sure someone would pay it, but it seems very steep. If you are a bit patient, you should be able to find a good amount of the more common colors around the $1/chip mark, and more attractive and rare colors like the yellows, arc yellow, some of the nice greens and blues, purple etc somewhere between $2-$3/chip. This is my opinion at least.

This part is the key. A few months ago starbursts and solids were flying around here for very reasonable prices. Dont be in a rush, I cannot express that enough to new members
Gotcha, thanks for the tips - it's really good to know that there are reasonable deals to be had as long as you're patient, so I'll do my best!

Gotcha, thanks for the tips - it's really good to know that there are reasonable deals to be had as long as you're patient, so I'll do my best!
Wanted ads work to extent, but try looking up older sales ads and seeing if anything was left unsold or reach out to members who may have bought multiple racks and could possibly have extras remaining they didnt "need"

I have beige ones. $180 shipped if interested
They’re mint but one has a Knick. Highlighted in the photo

Attachments

• 6AEF883A-3C39-4B5D-A1A5-0945DFEA6B0D.jpeg
    6AEF883A-3C39-4B5D-A1A5-0945DFEA6B0D.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 81
Do you know what exact color this is from the Paulson color guide? I think it may be almond but I want to be sure. There are a lot of colors that are close together.

No idea sorry. I kinda want to say it’s more off white than almond. Something in between haha. Almost like it it’s natural clay color.

Attachments

• F3790CDE-5C29-4E2C-BB36-62C71F8A5866.jpeg
    F3790CDE-5C29-4E2C-BB36-62C71F8A5866.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 66
OK cool, thanks. I'll pass for the moment 1. because I want to be sure I don't purchase a rack of chips that don't match mine and 2. I'm finding a lot of inventory closer to $1 and $1.10 per chip for any of the colors that aren't blaze. They are in really great condition though, so I may contact you again at some point anyway.

Thanks!

Got a barrel of day greens I don't need. Edges are VG. Stamps have various degrees of fading. No overstamps. Let me know if you want pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom