Any/All Members - Pay It Forward PCF version :) (1 Viewer)

Paulo

Flush
Reaction score
So with the holidays soon approaching and with the recent bad faith, bad blood or even bad bashing threads I’ve noticed (scams, etc); I’d like to try and attempt to restore some faith in all the members here and begin a “Pay It Forward” thread. Ive interacted with so many good people out there and believe this forum is filled with many great people and this common sickness we all share. ;)

I’m willing to start this act of PAYING IT FORWARD by sending out some goodies; a poker related gift and cover the shipping to any other member who’s willing to do the same. Should be something of value and worth to another; but something you no longer need or use. There is no limit to the gift and the sky’s the limit on what could be sent. I’m sure we all have something we could part with to PAY IT FORWARD to another. I just hope we can all do the same.

I’m willing to start this off and “Pay It Forward” to another member who is willing to participate. By adding to the thread you are willing to accept this challange and agree to do the same to the next member and so on. Please PM the member to make the arrangements to mail the gift. Shipping should be covered as well as you are “Paying It Forward” remember. ;)

I’m very curious to see how this goes and even more curious to see what sort of testimony’s and stories can unfold. I’m excited to see some of the gifts and feel free to post photo of what’s been received. I hope that maybe one day I’ll see the act of “Paying if Forward” cycle back to me but who knows where this will lead. ;)

All the best to everyone out there. Please do not just recycle the same gift. Remember that gift was given to you by another. I hope that everyone offers the same courtesy and offers something of their own to someone else.

Should be fun. Definately interesting.

Update—- the chain has begun, as I mentioned you pay it forward to the next person in the thread. Please remember to PM one another. I look forward to the testimonials and photos. You should leave them by replying to the person you’ve Paid It Forward too.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. I’d participate and forward along something of good value. How does there chain work?

Im not sure to understand all...but I m IN if it means to OFFER something to a member of the forum (just the one following in this thread?)

Very Nice Idea!!!

@Highli99 is mailing to me -- are we ok just mailing to the person who posts immediately after you?

I’m driving but whoever i need to send something please just message me so I can get shipping info try and get it shipped out today probably tomorrow

Received my gift from @Highli99

Nice sample set from Gahagan Poker Room, set of bridge sized KEM cards (which will work perfectly with my new cribbage board*), two barrels of Native Lights $25 and a two-barrel wooden rack.

Wonderful gifts.

*Not a gift from Highli99 haha

20181114_140123.jpg20181114_140128.jpg

Received my gift from @Highli99

Nice sample set from Gahagan Poker Room, set of bridge sized KEM cards (which will work perfectly with my new cribbage board*), two barrels of Native Lights $25 and a two-barrel wooden rack.

Wonderful gifts.

*Not a gift from Highli99 haha

View attachment 217443View attachment 217444

Love this Pay It Forward idea; doesn’t it feel good to give and receive as well. Sweet gift.

Members are suppose to send to the next member in the link. That chain keeps going from there. If you have said you’re willing to participate; please do so and keep this gesture going.

Once you receive your gift; post a little thank you and testimonial on the thread as well.

I understand how it works I was letting you know that I talked to the guy and I’m shipping Monday
And that no one has contacted me about sending me anything lol

I understand how it works I was letting you know that I talked to the guy and I’m shipping Monday
The message wasn’t a shot at you; just a friendly reminder to members who said they would participate.

Disregard didn’t see my messages lol

Thank you @Oggy for the massive sample set and other collection of samples. Couple sweet chips in there :) A fun suprise getting something in the mail.

Attachments

• 72C46DB9-DF26-4668-ADA0-AE59C69F3C3E.jpeg
    72C46DB9-DF26-4668-ADA0-AE59C69F3C3E.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 95

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom