Another take on Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise (1 Viewer)

Daniel Albarran

Two Pair
Reaction score
Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise-01.jpg

This is my take on Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise. It's a project I'm working on, I'm a big fan of Claysmiths. I'm debating whether I make these or Mr. Burns inlays on the triangle and stick mold.

View attachment 792723

This is my take on Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise. It's a project I'm working on, I'm a big fan of Claysmiths. I'm debating whether I make these or Mr. Burns inlays on the triangle and stock mold.

Aweseome.

I have ~1100 of these 12 striped claysmiths unlabeled if you are looking to get some. Will have to check with colors if you are interested.

View attachment 792723

This is my take on Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise. It's a project I'm working on, I'm a big fan of Claysmiths. I'm debating whether I make these or Mr. Burns inlays on the triangle and stick mold.
Nice work man! Love both designs, burns and biff! Like biff as a story better though!

Edit: maybe u wanna try out uncolor matched... Just to see how it looks

These are really cool as is. Love the matched inlays. Also been looking for a blank chip to add a new denom in small quantity to a T-mold set. This mold from claysmiths might just work.

Aweseome.

I have ~1100 of these 12 striped claysmiths unlabeled if you are looking to get some. Will have to check with colors if you are interested.

I would be up for taking the yellows, purples, pinks, and a rack of orange off your hands if you do end up selling these off.

Next project getting ready! Found some slugged chips with a nice color scheme. I'll let you know when it gets done.
If anyone needs the artwork, please let me know.

Attachments

• Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise-02.jpg
    Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise-02.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 53

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom