ANOTHER STRIKE!!!!!! Stay tuned.... This one is goooood... (2 Viewers)

chipinla

Full House
Reaction score
This is how drug dealers talk in code just for the record.
1650948446737.gif

RivieraDanny

Straight Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I can say in my defense, (If needed), While deals take time, I have never claimed to have that I have not. (thanks for the P.M.)

While I would never pass by a great set of chips that spoke with meaning to me, at a great price, my chipping journey is at its crescendo. Every set I have means something to me beyond monetary worth or profit. My connect to some great finds is for some great PCF'ers even tho the hunt has been given less and less effort. Twists and turns get tiring.

Anyway, around Junes end will hopefully bring us some great history!!

Lil Tuna

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thing I can say in my defense, (If needed), While deals take time, I have never claimed to have that I have not. (thanks for the P.M.)

While I would never pass by a great set of chips that spoke with meaning to me, at a great price, my chipping journey is at its crescendo. Every set I have means something to me beyond monetary worth or profit. My connect to some great finds is for some great PCF'ers even tho the hunt has been given less and less effort. Twists and turns get tiring.

1650996330895.jpeg

philhut

Flush
Reaction score

Will history be expensive or will the chips also be available to the Plebs?

Grimace

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom