Another Rigged NBA game OH WAIT THEY ALL ARE (1 Viewer)

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
ok so here we go again

since Kobe Bryant passed away on 1/26/2020

until the end of the NBA FInals last year

so from 1/26/2020 to 6/16/2022 - The Warriors record was exactly 113-81

Kobe Bryant = 113

Kobe Bean bryant = 81

well well well

they start the season off against LA LOL

Lebron James = 114

so obvs the Warriors were gonna get their 114th win since Kobe Died against Lebron who's name = 114 in Gematria

side note - today was 10/18 take away the 0 you get 118

this year it will be the 118th World Series

so I wouldnt doubt for one second if it was the Yankee's vs Philly in the WS they both won on 10/18 just like 118

maybe thats not it but maybe it is again you are trying to figure out how someone else is scripting something sometimes its easy most the times its not so easy

and here is a video on exactlly why Stanton hit his HR today

I like the way you think and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

shoycmfm.gif

:)

Thanks for the tip! Just bet NYY over Cle…definitely a lock using this analysis. Hopefully we win but it looks very promising

You had me 100% until here. I was like let’s go to the sports book me and this guy and make millions. “Take away a zero”?!? You can’t do that! Everything else you said tho, MONEY.
yes you can in date numerology 0s mean nothing

here is another wild one for you

so in Gematria Kobe Bryant = 113 so does Michael Jordan they both equal 113 in the same exact cypher

now in the Sumerian Cypher you times everything by 6 so 113 x 6 = 678

now is this just another coincidence ? NOT AT ALL look

the day MJ finally retired was 4/16/2003

the day Kobe Bryant retired was 4/13/2016

how many weeks is that ? from 4/16/2003 to 4/13/2016

its exactly 678 weeks on the dot =

From Wed Apr 16 2003 to Wed Apr 13 2016 is = 678 Weeks

its all Number Rituals the people called = The Jesuit Order a.k.a The Society of Jesus

they script everything sometimes decades in advance - how do they do it ? who knows but its being done

imagine if that was just organic what would the odds of that be ?

Michael Jordan = 238 now put the 8 infront of the 23 u get 823

Kobe Bryant's bday is 8/23

this is not organic people these are people scripting everything not just sports EVERYTHING

Last edited:
I can't help reading these posts... I'm all aboard the crazy train! Choo Choo!!!

You had me 100% until here. I was like let’s go to the sports book me and this guy and make millions. “Take away a zero”?!? You can’t do that! Everything else you said tho, MONEY.
here is another one for you

superbowl 54 was played by KC vs the 49ers again Superbowl 54

Joe Montana = 54

the only two teams he ever played for was the 49ers and KC

you think thats just another coincidence

or how about this one

Thomas Edward Brady = 73

Patrick Mahomes = 62

so going into superbowl 55 Brady was 6-3 in superbowls and Mahomes was 6-1 in the playoffs all time

so what does that tell you it tells you that it was scripted for brady to win to become 7-3 in superbowls like his name = 73

and for Mahomes to lose in the superbowl and become 6-2 in the playoffs like his name = 62

also before christmas before superbowl 54 was played they came out with a football xmas card and look

everyone except for Mahomes and Kittles ae wearing normal clothes they both have their football pants on

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...graphic-prediction/19qgt4vq3axva1vmguhnra6bix

1666214543508.png

or how about this one recently

Aaron Judge his # is 99 he was on 61 home runs waiting to break the Home Run Record

the yankee's on the season were 99-61

so in that game he hit the HR to give him 62 on the year and they lost to get their 62nd loss of the season

just like his # is 99 and he hit # 62 the yankees after that loss in the game he hit the HR become 99-62

these are not all just Coincicdences people wake up Learn Gematria

was this just a coincidence as well ? 33 years later learn about the # 33

its called predictive programming for a reason they know whats going to happen before it happens

go back and watch the matrix movie the exp on Neo's card is 9/11/2001 LOL

1666214405590.png

I can't help reading these posts... I'm all aboard the crazy train! Choo Choo!!!
the funny part of it all is I am the sane one and you are all the Crazies that's the real crazy part

the Jesuits have you all Hood Winked Bad to believe the sports or anything going around you thats big time news is real 80-85% of it I bet if not more is all scripted all the big news that happens around the world most of it is scripted

and I know for a fact 100% of sports is scripted every college and pro sports games are all scripted every single one of them

Last edited:
Ok, now can you provide some parlays for tonights Astros/Yankees game?
no sir figure it out yourself its not easy but it can be done here is a video on how someone broke down was stanton was gonna hit a home run yesterday

Do the Jesuits only do pro ball?
I mean, how far down do they go....do they know the outcome of the kid's game currently in my back yard?

i
It's not rigged, just the creators of the sim having fun with us...
if you can watch this 8min vid just 8mins and not see its all rigged there is no hope

remember that blown call in the Saints vs Rams game a few years back that sent the Rams to the superbowl to get beat by mr 201 Tom Brady this is why they didnt make the call and why the saints didnt go to the superbowl cause it was the script to have it be Rams vs Pats

Do the Jesuits only do pro ball?
I mean, how far down do they go....do they know the outcome of the kid's game currently in my back yard?
College poss some highschool ish like Lebron James's kids I wouldnt doubt it but its only College and Pro I would assume anything you can bet Money on

the funny part of it all is I am the sane one and you are all the Crazies that's the real crazy part

the Jesuits have you all Hood Winked Bad to believe the sports or anything going around you thats big time news is real 80-85% of it I bet if not more is all scripted
Dude, I truly hope you turn this looney bird math into a predictive model and Biff Tannen the shit out of it.

Why the fuck would the Jesuits want to script sports you fucking whackadoo

WHY LOL Money & Power

they script everything its not just sports you whackadoo

https://gematriaeffect.news

or go to youtube and search for = Gematria Effect Sports

or just watch this video from 46:58 to 1:01:20

or watch from 2:32:15 on

I see. I sometimes forget how deep the insanity goes.
I suppose it some ways it would be flattering that you think so highly of the Jesuits, that they’re powerful enough to run the world. But the truth is that they’re missionaries and they’re teachers. That’s it. Leave the fairy tales to Nicholas cage.

believe what you want have fun watching and putting all that time and energy into that BS again its a fake as the WWE

ok so here we go again

since Kobe Bryant passed away on 1/26/2020

until the end of the NBA FInals last year

so from 1/26/2020 to 6/16/2022 - The Warriors record was exactly 113-81

Kobe Bryant = 113

Kobe Bean bryant = 81

well well well

they start the season off against LA LOL

Lebron James = 114

so obvs the Warriors were gonna get their 114th win since Kobe Died against Lebron who's name = 114 in Gematria

side note - today was 10/18 take away the 0 you get 118

this year it will be the 118th World Series

so I wouldnt doubt for one second if it was the Yankee's vs Philly in the WS they both won on 10/18 just like 118

maybe thats not it but maybe it is again you are trying to figure out how someone else is scripting something sometimes its easy most the times its not so easy

and here is a video on exactlly why Stanton hit his HR today

what are you smoking ? Can I have some ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom