Another old ChipTalk member (1 Viewer)

Lumpy

Reaction score
Hello! I was a very active member from 2+2 and ChipTalk when it first started. Not even sure when I stopped posting. Happened to be looking for something and came across the site. Amazing to see how many beautiful custom sets have been done over the years.

I can't believe I have now had my ASM chips for 15+ years. Still love them and they are finally starting to get some regular use again. We made it through the pandemic with Pokerstars home league and Venmo!

Don't you hate being just a tad bit ahead of the curve? I can't believe how many options there are now for the reborn ASM. It was a huge deal just to be able to get the spot options we got back then. I have contemplated re-doing some of the chips or even doing a new set.
chips.jpg

Well, the advantage of being ahead of the curve is that you've been able to use those beautiful customs for over 15 years.

Welcome back to the insanity that is chipping!

Hello! I was a very active member from 2+2 and ChipTalk when it first started. Not even sure when I stopped posting. Happened to be looking for something and came across the site. Amazing to see how many beautiful custom sets have been done over the years.

I can't believe I have now had my ASM chips for 15+ years. Still love them and they are finally starting to get some regular use again. We made it through the pandemic with Pokerstars home league and Venmo!

Don't you hate being just a tad bit ahead of the curve? I can't believe how many options there are now for the reborn ASM. It was a huge deal just to be able to get the spot options we got back then. I have contemplated re-doing some of the chips or even doing a new set.View attachment 747048
Welcome back!

Welcome back and thanks for sharing! These two lineups are really classy.

Welcome back!

I remember your user name and your avatar looks familiar from the CT days.

Things have definitely changed. Looking forward to seeing add-ons or new chips you may design.

Welcome back!

Don't you hate being just a tad bit ahead of the curve? I can't believe how many options there are now for the reborn ASM. It was a huge deal just to be able to get the spot options we got back then. I have contemplated re-doing some of the chips or even doing a new set.View attachment 747048

I fondly remember and love the clay in this set, I did a very similar T100 for my customs. And one benefit of being ahead of the curve here is you're also ahead of the price curve - an add-on might cost you more than the original set now.....

Do yourself a favor and turn back around before your wallet is lost. Unless you don't mind doing this
Frank Reynolds money | Food delivery, It's always sunny in philadelphia,  Delivery
If that's Lumpy the golfer, a.k.a. Tim Herron, he's got plenty of scratch to buy chips. Unless he pulled a John Daly. Lifetime earnings $20mil. I think I remember Tim being an actual celebrity member of the blue wall. I think. However I don't think PCF has a "blue check mark" verification process lol.

Always nice to see some of the blue wall crowd find PCF and return. Welcome back!

Thanks everyone! And not really Tim Herron. ;)

The chip cleaning threads will be handy. My T25's and T100's are grubby!

Welcome back to the forums! Very cool set! CPC offers tons of options now, totally worth checking out!

I think I remember you from CT as well. great ASM set. I have the exact same color combo on my $1 chip as you do. Just did an add-on to add denoms to the inlay. See below for the originals. Just good to see an old set from the past:)

-Paul (Omar65 here, was Omar64 on CT, just fat-fingered signing up here and haven't bothered to change it back)

chip2.jpg

chip1.jpg

Welcome back from the blue! Awesome set you have. I wouldn't change anything on it, instead add another set to the rotation :)

welcome (back) from another masshole. i was around for the 2+2 days as well. roughly where in MA are you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom